1. Read Returns Conditions
Found under 'Returns Policy' Below
2. Get in touch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return details
3. Send your return to us in the mail
Make sure to reuse your satchel if you can!
4. Return Processing
Please allow us up to 5 days to process your return
At Kinga Csilla, we want you to love your new pieces as much as we do. If you change your mind for any reason we will gladly accept your return on FULL PRICED ITEMS for a store credit or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- We are contacted via email at email@example.com within 7 days of you receiving the items.
- Items must be in original condition, with tags attached and unworn.
- Items with makeup marks, perfume or stains will not be accepted.
- Kinga Csilla does not provide a refund for a change of mind, incorrect size or faults made by the customer.
- Once we have received your items your store credit/ exchange will be processed. Please allow 2-3 business days for returns to be processed.
- Your Return Number MUST BE found on the parcel.
- Gift Cards & Store Credits have an expiration of 3 years, giving you all the time you need to find the perfect pieces.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for refund or credit.
- Pre-order items are made to order and are not eligible for refund, credit or exchange.
- Jewellery is not eligible for a refund, credit or exchange.
Kinga Csilla will issue a full refund where:
- items are deemed as faulty, or
- a replacement for a faulty item can not be sent to you, or
- the style is considered to have a major fault in alignment with ACCC guidelines.
All pre-orders are classified as a custom-made goods as we would not have ordered them if you had not purchased them, as such they are non-returnable. This does not exclude your rights under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as you may still have warranties or guarantees on the products description, fit for purpose and quality. For more information on this please refer to the Australian Consumer Law rights of a consumer.
All pre-orders are classified as custom orders and as such full payment is required on pre-orders. If you choose to cancel your order, you will forfeit all or part of your money.
Shipping of pre-orders is commonly between 4 to 8 weeks. However, pre-orders can be delayed, due to issues that may arise which are out of our control, such as Australian custom clearances, inclement weather or strikes.
The Returns Process
Returns? No problem. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with an RA Number and instructions on how to proceed.
If your item is faulty we will endeavour to replace it. If a replacement is not available, a credit note or refund option is available.
If you wish to exchange your item please email us within 7 days of purchase. Items for exchange must be posted via traceable post within 3 days of receiving an RA number.
Store credits are issued upon receipt of returned garment.
Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for credit or refund